1. Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you share your contact information through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Contact Information.”
2. How do we use your personal information?
We use the Contact Information that you share to:
Communicate with you.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help our automated security to screen for potential risk (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing).
3. Sharing your personal information
We do not share your Personal Information with anyone unless we are forced to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. Do not track
Please note that we do not have the ability to alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a ‘Do Not Track’ signal from a browser.
5. Your rights
You have the right to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
6. Data Retention
When you share your contact information through the Site, we will maintain your contact information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
8. Contact us
If you have questions please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
Jubilee Bathrooms Ltd, 65 Tawa Road, One Tree Hill, Auckland 1061, New Zealand
Last updated: 13 May 2019. Replaces all prior versions.